Tuesday, May 20, 2008

44 Years

Despite a pouty beginning, I ended up having a wonderful day yesterday. I should know better than to feel sorry for myself. I have too much love in my life to justify such silliness. My friends ended up making the day wonderful. They got me tipsy and took me out. Lots of other people sent me wishes for happiness. The man also called twice to make me laugh like crazy.

My favorite gifts are the glazed flower pots above … a gift from the man. It’s remarkably thoughtful and generous for a guy who dumped me 2 weeks ago.

3 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Larry Jones said...

You're cute when you're pouty, though.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Larry,
Your warmth and charm always put a smile on my face.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Joy said...

I'm glad you had a fabulous day! Happy Belated Birthday my beautiful blogger friend! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home