Friday, May 13, 2005

Hot Chik Birthday Survival Tip #2

Remind everyone it’s your birthday.

It’s the thoughtful thing to do. Everyone who loves you takes pleasure in fussing over you. However, despite your hotness, they have busy lives and it’s easy to forget fun things like birthdays. Do them a favor and help avoid that awkward "Oh! I thought it was? … Oh, uuhhh … It’s today?" moment.

Don’t ignore your birthday and pretend it’s not happening. The earth continues to rotate on it’s axis as it revolves around the sun, and so we continue to age … if we’re lucky. You’re a Hottie!!! Celebrate your survival! These annual days marking your existence should warrant at least a minor Hoopla, if not an all out Hootenanny.

The best reason to remind people it’s your birthday is to protect yourself from yourself! Cancel the Pity Party you were secretly planning for yourself in favor of some fun times with friends. A gal would need to work especially hard to feel sorry for herself if she were being fussed over by the people who care for her.

Last year when I turned 40, I was fully prepared for a full-blown "Life as I know it is over" Pity Party, but I was foiled. I got a somewhat expected surprise party from my intimate family, but was blown away by the fact that my parents drove 6 hours to attend. My sister and her gorgeous kids were there as well. That was a great party and it put everything in perspective. However, to make sure there was no wiggle room for even a smidge of self-pity, everyone at work threw a huge (completely shocked) surprise party on my actual birthday.

It would take a black-belt in self-pity to keep a grip on it through two surprise parties. Personally, I prefer cake.


I'm still 40, so don't say Happy Birthday yet.
It's not until later next week.

5 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger SG said...

I'm going to be 31 in less than 2 weeks... Don't really like the ring of that at all, but am planning my garden party complete with croquet right now. No pity for this Hot Chik!!

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger OSA said...

Ugh, birthday? In exactly two months (July 13) I will reach that much coveted age of 21. Too bad I don't drink, being in Madison, I could have made some major damage.
Wonder what my friends will plan, considering I start reminding everyone my birthday is coming up on July 14th!
kelebek }{
(aka, Turkish Hot Chik )

 
At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to follow your lead oh great love goddess that you are, my 42nd birthday will be this year on July 28th.

I am proud of my age, though I feel more 22 then 42. We can be beautiful hot chiks together. ;-)
Nelle
AKA Ellen

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Mo said...

Sounds like the Cunniligus Throne is due for a workout! What better way to keep from having a pity party than to have all your adoring fans worshipping your pussy? Not the casual lip licking or anything, but a full on mouth-to-clit, fingers-to- everywhere-else sexual feast for your personal pleasure.
Just think about that for anytime that you start to feel a little down. ;)

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

Sassy Girl - I will definitely be celebrate your 31 years with you in spirit!

Turkish Hot Chik - As Hot as you are now, you're gonna set the world on fire in your lifetime!

Ellen - You keep getting hotter and hotter Babycakes!

Tommy - Be still my quivering loins! Wowsa! Just the description is enough to bring me happy birthday pleasure! I see you've recovered from your recent illness and have your old enthusiasm back at 100%.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home