Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Gone Fishin' - In Las Vegas ?

Monkey-Man won a trip to Las Vegas (on Showtime's dime)
He's taking me with him. So, I kinda won a trip too! He also posted something really funny on his blog. Go take a lookie.

Also, we've got Big Bad Voodoo Daddy tickets Saturday Night. Hooray!!! Sounds like a good place to wear my pink high heels and new short three layered twirly skirt (not too many places to wear such things in Iowa). But, at the same time, doesn't everybody need a twirly skirt?

And, we also get to see our dear friends who moved there last year.

This whole week I've been feeling on top of the world!
Maybe it's the trip. Maybe it's spring. Maybe it's something else.

Message for the day:
I Love Everybody and You're Next!


P.S. See ya Sunday

7 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Larry Jones said...

I live in the town that provides most of the tourists to Las Vegas. Here, they run commercials showing vaguely risque occurrences, with the tag line "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."
I don't know if that saying has been popularized in Iowa, but I hope it will not be true of your trip...

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger SG said...

Yes, I absolutely agree, everyone needs a twirly skirt.

I'll be thinking of you while I ride the waves. Wheeee!!!

Have a fabulous trip.

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I have to go to Vegas to where my twirly skirt?! Is that why I have no friends here?

Oh BTW we all love you too!!!

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

Larry - That tag line has made it's way to Iowa, and I'll do my best to come up with something worthy of leaving there.

SG - Wave riding! You should definitely have a good time.

Queen - You know that you can count on me. If nothing happens, I'll just make shit up!

Dick - I'm so sorry Sweetie. I've clearly miscommunicated. Twirly skirts are also acceptable in Atlantic City, South Beach, certain parts of Toronto, and any cruise ship.

No friends here?
No Way!
Twirly skirt or not, I'll be your friend for always.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Mo said...

Yes I'm gonna whore on your site (as usual), but I thought that you might miss this post with MG's pic with all the catching up that you have to do after vacation. God knows it takes me three days to try to catch up on the few blogs that we link.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Red said...

Damned fine concert choice!!! Lucky, lucky ladies...

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Tiger said...

Man.
I soooooo want to go to Vegas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home