Sunday, December 12, 2004

Why I Love Geeks, Dorks and Nerds

  1. They always help me with my math, biology, chemestry and astology, oops, I mean astonomy homework
  2. They're great to have as a partner when playing Trivial Pursuit
  3. They don't notice when I stop listening to them and begin manicuring my nails while having sexual fantasies about Brad Pitt
  4. They know how to blow shit up
  5. I never have to live through endless conversations about the Superbowl and other boring sporting events
  6. I've never had to do anything more than say "where's the ON button" when I get a new computer
  7. They always have the best weed
  8. They'll go to the store to buy condoms for me because they think the people at the store will think they are having the sex
  9. They think I'm cool and I don't even have to try to be cool
  10. They can program my VCR without using the owner's manual
  11. They know how to super charge my vibrator

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Blueeyes said...

Are all chemists nerds, or just the ones who can help you with your homework?

Most nerds are also skilled at hypnosis, which can be lots of fun at a party especially if you volunteer to be the subject.

Just thought I'd throw that in.

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger liu monieto said...

you have just described my friends... (the nerdy part)

and me... (the hot part?)

hahahaha....

i wish.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home