Thursday, December 09, 2004

Kick the Livin' Shit Outta Diabetes!

Our sweet Lu is sick too. She's been in the hospital for the last three days. Both of her lungs have pnuemonia and she has diabetes like my Monkey-man.

I think Danny Greenjeans has the right idea when he says we should get a posse together and go after that bastard Diabetes. We should snuff him out so he stops hurting our friends. I want to give Diabetes a good kick in the teeth with my new Amazon Warrior Queen struttin' black boots.

Come-on Danny. You, me, your karate-kickin Hot Chik Teresa, and Cereal Girl gonna take Diabetes down!


5 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger greenman said...

My friend Dannyness is a dork. Weee, I mean come on who spells armor with a U?

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

More talk of kicking ass, righteous vengance, and general mayhem please!

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, come on. Geeks are the best! And it's not like it's role playing games are my reason for being. Though if you count being in plays, I guess it is a large part of my reason for being, I guess.

I can think of at least three other people who have posted to this blog (or contributed) who play D&D as well.

But anyway. Yeah. Diabetes needs to lose limbs. I got pressured into doing secret santa at work. The woman whose name I drew is married to someone with diabetes. I think I'll donate to the American Diabetes Association on her behalf. It won't be a sock to the groin. But it'll at least be a slap on the hand.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

While I'm not smart enough to call myself a geek (I've never even read the Lord of the Rings). And, I can't be a geek because I have a great wardrobe and hair ... not to mention the fact that I've been getting laid regularly my entire life. However, there is no denying that I have the gravitational pull of Mother-Earth herself when it comes to attracting the geeks of the universe into my life.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

oh look, there's a chicken

 

Post a Comment

<< Home