Friday, December 03, 2004

I Miss My Monkey

My Crap Flinging Monkey is in the Cardiac ward today. We had to take him there yesterday because he was having chest pains. The medical staff told us that he’s probably fine (obviously they didn’t do any psychological testing), but there were some questionable tests results so he had to stay.

I hate this powerless feeling. I wish I could go over there and help him the way I do with other things that are hard for him; the same way he helps me with the stuff that’s hard for me to do. I could do his Cardiac Stress test for him. I have great endurance and a really strong heart. He’d be outta there in no time flat. And once I sprung him from the ward, he could help me figure out how to organize my schedule for the weekend, and we could go to Office Depot and buy new pens. My Monkey likes pens.
I wish it was that simple.

Come Home Soon Baby!

2 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Me said...

Geez, that sucks. I hope everything turns out okay.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Blueeyes said...

Sorry to hear about the Monkey's heart problems. Hope things are progressing nicely.

Here's a tip. It's fun to stare at the heart monitor and check out his reaction when various nurses give him a sponge bath.

Get well soon, Monkey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home