Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Sexual Tidbits for a Festive Holiday Season

  1. The clitoris has twice as many nerve endings as the penis. Can you believe something that tiny, pink and cute is also incredibly powerful?
  2. Since most of the sexually arousable nerves are in the clit, vaginal sex will only get her off when her clit is being stimulated at the same time.
  3. 88% of women admit to having faked at least one orgasm in her lifetime. The other 12% were lying.
  4. About 10 – 20 % of women have experienced female ejaculation. Scientists haven’t agreed about what it is or where it comes from, but they’ve decided it must be normal because a lot of us have them.
  5. Many women report oral stimulation is the only way they can have orgasms. Come-on kids, it ain’t gonna lick itself!
  6. About 35% of heterosexuals and about 50% of gay men participate in anal sex at least occasionally.
  7. Regular sex can postpone the onset of menopause, decrease PMS symptoms, regulate the menstrual cycle, and temporarily increase your pain threshold (the cure for your headache!).
  8. Listen boys! Size really doesn't matter too much. The majority of a woman's nerve endings are in the first couple inches of her vagina. The average penis is 5 ½ to 6 ½ inches long. Do the math.
  9. TRAGEDY: It's estimated that up to 40% of adult women have never had an orgasm! (See #10 for the solution to this problem)
  10. I found the best, detailed descriptions of how to give a woman head. This is required reading for anyone with a tongue and a desire to use it anywhere near a pussy.
    GO HERE NOW > > > > > >
    http://www.panix.com/~piglet/muff-diving.faq

*** HAPPY HOLIDAYS ***

4 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Kay said...

Interesting factoids. They always help me see that I'm an oddity all around. I get off much more easily during traditional vaginal sex than oral. But maybe it's why I'm so healthy. ;-)

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Goldfish Shoals said...

Why don't they televise this instead of "It's a Wonderful Life"? This is much more practical for the holiday season.

 
At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello ALL,

Shit, still cant figure out my fuckin id and password....hope you all still love me...it is NCHortStud...the cock, suckin, love to lick tight balls gay man who still will only trim a beautiful bush. I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE FUCKIN HOUSE BOY POSITION! (as previously posted in the "classified" sextion.)

I'm lookin' forward to the hot, tight, ass anal fuckin for my XXXmas present. I've been waitin all fucking week. No masturbation, keepin "him" clean as a whistle, perfectly tight and ready for the BIG man to cum down my chimmeny!

Wishing you all a great group holiday FUCK on XXXmas night!

PS - I love you Lu and Theresa. Thank you for our uplifting chat, but most importantly our strong friendship. It's great to know you are always there.

Love,
Size Does Matter for this Fuckin' Size Queen,
NCHortStud

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Lu said...

Leave it to a drunken queen to put things in perspectives, eh? Huh????

Seriously, great post, T--couldn't have said it better myself! The only part that bothers me is what you wrote about "Regular sex can postpone the onset of menopause." How regular is regular? I really need to know because I don't want to postpone menopause for another minute!!!

--Lu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home