Sunday, November 21, 2004

Things I Love About Good Sex

  1. The just-been-fucked hair-do actually looks good on me.
  2. When someone asks what I'm grinning about the next day, my friends know when I coyly smile and shrug, but strangers don't have a clue.
  3. I'm magically transformed into a powerful sensual magestic Amazon goddess.
  4. I wake up the next morning and actually feel like making breakfast.
  5. Cardio baby!
  6. I save the batteries in my vibrator.
  7. I have something naughty to think about while I'm at my boring job.
  8. My tits look perkier for two or three days afterward.
  9. I feel like singing "Sweet mystery of life, at last I've found you" from Young Frankenstein.
  10. And of course, the orgasms are pretty groovy too!

8 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger wrecked_porsche said...

You forgot to add:

"I get even at noisy neighbours."


LoL! Keep up the good work on this blog! Nice to look at things from a different perspective.
;)

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger d.w. said...

No comment...just a :)

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Hey duck, was that a smile and a shrug, or just a smile?

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Wrecked -
"I get even at noisy neighbours." It'especially fun when the neighbors live across the street - Take that you crazy U of I, all--night-partying wrestling team!

However, when the neighbors are noisy because they are having great sex; that makes me very happy.

Wenchy - If you've got nasty hair after sex, it's only evidence that you are "Queen Jungle Fuck". Go girl!

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger d.w. said...

I always have a big grin on my face when I read your posts Theresa. :)

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger modgurl said...

Hahahahaha! I'm all for the benefits of sex but do practise safe sex ya. Just a gentle reminder from your friendly neighbourhood blogger. Cheers!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

guess the Saturday night date went well ... ?

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Ryan: Good observation! Unlike what the U.S. Republican Administration would have us believe about marriage, Good Sex does not require the participation of both a Man and a Woman. However, methinks sex can be good in many ways with me a Man and his penis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home