Monday, November 08, 2004

For Men: The Answers to the Questions

Question of the Week

Do you think she's beautiful?

If the woman you are with is genuinely interested in your opinion about someone who has caught her eye, just say what you honestly think.

Personally, I rarely come across a woman I don't find beautiful. When I do, it's because what I know of her leads me to believe she is evil and mean. Every so often, such an opinion challenges me to discover the beauty beyond her nastiness. I prefer to spend time with men who also find a variety of women beautiful.

If the woman you are with has an agenda when she asks this question, you're screwed. She either needs you to validate her attractiveness by putting other women down, or she needs you to remind her that she's the one you find the most attractive. Goodie for you! You get to be the guest judge in a surprize on-the-spot beauty pagent. Sorry, I don't want to help figure out how to play this game.

Maybe your best bet is to always answer, Yes.

6 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger d.w. said...

I'm confused...so what's the right answer? :)

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Dear dwduck,
Find a Hot Chik to spend time with. Then the two of you can adore the beauty of women together.

Dear Kasie,
Good to know there are more great Hot Chik Sluts around. Wish you were still in I.C.

Dear ShipWrecked,
You Sizzle!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger d.w. said...

Dear theresa,
I did have two...that's what screwed me up. I think.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Matt said...

I vote for honesty. That's pretty much the best way to answer any question.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Dear dwduck:
2 Hotties? You're a man after my own heart! I'm having trouble imagining what the trouble could have been. Did you get tired? Was it your bad back?

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger d.w. said...

Dear Theresa,

Must have been my bad back. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home