Saturday, November 06, 2004

Rude Awakening Flashback

So I woke up this morning and I realized that President Carter is no longer our president. On top of that, I'm 40 years old, I'm in debt up to my gravity afflicted tits, and we have to buy water at the store because the water from the tap tastes like shit. But the good news is: no more wretched braces on my teeth, I actually have tits (and they really aren't half bad), I can stay up as late as I want to, and I don't have nearly as many zits. Man, I miss President Carter.

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Yes indeed, the Britta is a lovely thing to own. I have one at my house, but I presently don't live there. Running away from home is part of my journey of self-discovery, and it was the only way I could get more than 4 hours of sleep every night. The cost of this escape: my dearly beloved Britta. Perhaps if I'm gone much longer I should invest in another?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home