Saturday, November 06, 2004

Dear Senator Harkin,

Please consider introducing a new bill to congress amending the law of gravity. While I realize that gravity is important, I propose that we limit its power to inflict damage on women's bodies. I'd like gravity to cease to have a negative impact on my tits in particular. They are really spectacular tits, but I am noticing a slight shift downward and a greater dependency on Victoria's Secret garments. I am also concerned that my ass will become the next victim of gravity. Like my tits, it is also quite spectacular and a pleasure to many a passer-by. I am currently making every attempt to challenge gravity, however, thousands of floors on the stairmaster from hell may not be enough. While you may receive some resistance from the cosmetic surgery community, I believe this bill would accomplish a great public service. Sincerely, Your Loyal Constituent, Hotty O'Tatas

1 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Lu,
What makes you think I'm Hottie O'Tatas? Maybe I just agreed to post the letter on her behalf. Perchance do you think that I'm overly concerned with my breasts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home