Tuesday, February 15, 2005

THE MOST HORRIBLE WINNERS ! ! !

Sorry for the delay in announcing the winner of the Most Horrible Love Poem Contest. I was trapped at work for nearly an eternity. I tried to protest, but when they duct-taped me to my chair and wheeled me into my Cubicle Corner of Shame, I knew it was hopeless to struggle. (at least there were Valentine's Day Cookies with sprinkles!)

Enough about my pitiful existence.
We have announcements to make!

It looks like we have three entries for the contest.
All three are absolutely HORRIBLE ! ! !

I could barely finish reading them without averting my eyes in horror.

It was always my intention to have two winners for this contest:
Most Horrible Hot Chik Love Poem
Most Horrible Hot Chik Loving Man Poem

But, with the scope of creativity introduced to this contest, I had to add another category:
Most Vile and Disgusting Love Poem

So, we end up with three winners:


  • Rednaked Woman: Most Horrible Hot Chik Love Poem
  • Opaco: Most Horrible Hot Chik Loving Man Poem
  • Thomas: Most Vile and Disgusting Love Poem


I think this is fitting since they are clearly the three bravest and most creatively Horrible Love Poem writers in all of Blogland.

As reward, these three Horrible Winners shall receive a genuine replica of the Love Goddess’s very own Little Red Riding Crop. (This is the very same Riding Crop that hangs o-so-handily on the Cunnilingus Throne)

Congratulations Winners! and a belated Happy Valentine’s Day!


The winners should contact me privately by e-mail with delivery information.

3 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

I do! I do!
You were the inspiration for the prize. I was stumped for a while, but then it occurred to me that a Hottie like you could really use a sweet little tool like my Little Red Riding Crop.
I decided the boys might enjoy the novelty of having one as well.
Enjoy your Fame. You deserve it!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Chick said...

Roses are red,
Politicians are sleazy.
Will you be mine?
(I hear that you're easy.)

Terrible, right?

I stole it from Dan. He got it from ???

Congrats to the winners...they were all so awesomely bad ; )

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger M said...

Hello? Anybody home?

Some of us are starting to go through 2 Hot Chiks withdrawals here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home