Monday, January 03, 2005

What Kind of Sexy Are You?

Kayten posted this quiz on her blog. Perhaps because I grew up on Cosmo, toxic as it is, I can't pass these things by. I thought the results were interesting. I'm not sure how accurate I'd say it is. For those who know me, what do you think?


You Are Glam Sexy

You live for flaunting your sexiness, and you totally work it.Why not? You've got the goods - you might as well use them.You're 100% woman, and you never go out without looking your best.After all, you never can tell when you might bump into Mr. Perfect! What Kind of Sexy Are You? Take This Quiz :-)
Find the Love of Your Life (and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.

I'm looking at the graphic on this post thinking, "hmmm, I wish my tits looked like her's." Who the fuck compares themselves to a graphic design? Damn it, I hate the pricks who perpetutate an unattainable standard of beauty.


4 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger M said...

Theresa, all boobs are good! Big, small, perky, not perky, as long as they're there and accessible, it just doesn't matter. But, you have to keep this in confidence - it's one of the secrets of the Guy Society.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Your secret is safe with me, and you are definitely counted amongst the "Non-pricks".

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Cricket, you are a 100% Hot Chik!

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Hey Lu, wanna borrow my riding crop? It's a must-have for a Sexy Bad Girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home