Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Random Thoughts

  1. Check out my Sweet Ass! As of this morning, I lost the lousy extra 10 pounds that I gained when I ran away from home for 3 months this fall. I’m still FAR above my goal weight, but my "Magic Jeans" fit perfectly now.
  2. Still want a cigarette.
  3. Still think great hair and fabulous shoes are better than a cigarette.
  4. Yesterday’s Doctor’s appointment outcome: double the ADHD meds, referral to an ADHD Coaching Clinic.
  5. I love my Shrink. She helps me not feel crazy, stupid and lazy.
  6. New Theory: If quitting smoking improves my cardiovascular health, then my body will be more efficient in pumping blood to all my parts and pieces. One of my parts is my clitoris. Increased blood flow to my clitoris, improves the quality of orgasms. Therefore, as my cardiovascular health improves, I will have better orgasms.

4 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Chick said...

Don't you just love how everything is connected so beautifully?

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Ed said...

Can't think of a better incentive than that.
Maybe that should be part of a campaign:
quit smoking and have better orgasms.
Would probably work better than
quit smoking or die.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger M said...

Hey Beautiful! You haven't caved yet? Good for you!!! I'm with you regarding the increased blood flow - it makes perfect sense!

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Larry Jones said...

Theories must be tested...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home