Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Love Goddess Revealed

I've been debating about whether to post a picture of myself for a while. As many of you know, I'm kind of shy. However, I've decided it's high time I abandoned my concerns about the little physical flaws that nag at me, and just put it all out there. So here be the Love Goddess. Get down with the worshipping!

Goddess
You are a goddess!

Okay, so that's not really me. I took another Quizilla quiz that Cricket had linked on her Booby-Leggy Blog. While you may be a little disappointed that I was just pulling your leg, don't you think it's a blast that the quiz results turned out as they did? I really think I am destined to be worshipped!

Which Ultimate Beautiful Woman are You?
brought to you by

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

T, you are such a damn tease!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger M said...

T, you are such a damn tease!

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Bear with me esteemed readers. The Love Goddess is a complex creature. A single 2-dimensional image simply won't suffice. However, I have a plan to reveal myself to you in the future.

As for Lu, she does resemble the gal on the screen a bit, however, her beauty goes so much further.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home