Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Prepare to Give Thanks

This week half a dozen people are likely to ask me what I’m most thankful for this year. Instead of fumbling around trying to think of the one single thing that I’m thankful for, or lamely totting off some trite answer, I'm going to be prepared with a solid comprehensive list.
  1. Anti-fungal cream
  2. Smoked Gouda
  3. Finding a dear wonderful friend who I’ve missed
  4. The Supertramp: "Breakfast in America" album
  5. Adjectives
  6. The fact that I’m overweight, but I don’t have cellulite
  7. Romantic gestures
  8. Babies, puppies and kittens
  9. Boot-cut jeans
  10. The "pause" function on the DVD player
  11. Compliments
  12. We will Never forget you Grace Jones!
  13. Coffee flavored ice cream
  14. Kisses all over on my neck (for a really long time)
  15. Flirting
  16. We finally have a woman president
  17. The Hammond New Century World Atlas
  18. Wigs and false eyelashes
  19. My Hitachi Magic Wand
  20. Never really falling out of love

3 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger d.w. said...

Hope that's not a list in order from 1 being most greatful. :)

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger d.w. said...

Spelling error ~ change greatful to grateful...my sister always corrects me on that word and I forgot. :)

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Hey, that tube of cream isn't mine. I mean, okay it's mine, but it's nothin, just a little rashy sunburny thing. Well, it's more than a burn, but it's not contagious .... hey, get away. Are you crazy? Don't touch it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home