Monday, January 31, 2005

Favorable Progress and Other Nonsense

  • After only one week of a non-smoking lifestyle, I totally Smoke at the gym! You can barely see me because I run like the wind.
  • I've developed a Likert Scale to test my theory that my orgasms will improve as my cardiovascular system becomes healthier. I did a baseline test the first day I posted about it. Over the weekend, thanks to a sweet little fantasy and some private time, I have my first set of data. It may be too early to publish, but I feel it's favorable progress.
  • I realized this morning that I've hardly ever had sex in the dark. It almost seems kind of kinky. The last time was at least 10 years ago. It sounds kind of fun.
  • Check out Larry's last post. I don't ordinarily refer folks to other blogs for specific posting, but this is really something special.

4 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Larry Jones said...

Sex with the lights on. You dirty, nasty girl.

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

If that's all it takes to be a dirty, nasty girl, I've been working way too hard!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger M said...

Beautiful, there's not much better than a Hot Chik getting her groove on at the gym.

Sex in the dark is rare? Hmmmmm. This opens up a whole new realm of possibilities...

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are different opinions on this subject.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home