Sunday, February 20, 2005

Hot Chik Fantasy Date

I finally have time to describe my amazing Valentine’s Day Fantasy Date with the Hot Chiks. It was definitely an experience to remember.

The goal was to have Coffee Ala-Zing with
Cricket and Chick to celebrate our hotness and to discuss one of my many diabolical Hot Chik schemes. I also decided in order to have a proper Hot Chik gathering we couldn’t possibly do without Kayten. And since I’ve also been dying to meet Rednaked Woman, Tiger and Heather, they had to be part of the event as well. Let me tell ya, even as a fantasy date, it was a major effort to get 7 Hot Chiks all in one place at the same time.

I waved goodbye to Lu and Steve, so perfectly in love. I kissed my Monkey-Man sweetly, comforted that he understood the Hot importance of a Hot Chik date on Valentine's Day. With an exhilarated feeling, I headed off to meet my sisters at our agreed upon destination.

We decided to meet in Manhattan at a cozy little coffee shop in the Village. I arrived first as a big fuzzy bundle of excitement. I couldn’t help chatting with the coffee shop staff about how this was such a tremendous occasion. By the time the other Hot Chiks arrived, the staff were nearly as excited as I was.

Lord-have-mercy, when that Hot Chik, Kayten walked in, you could feel the air move as everyone caught their breath at once! I couldn’t help but get a secret little thrill knowing that everyone else in the room was envious. This classy beauty was walking over to ME!

Soon after, Heather and Tiger arrived looking confident and spectacular. I swear, Tiger sure knows how to move her shit … mmm hmmm, Go Girl! And, Heather was sportin’ a ‘tude of raw sexual power (I think I said "woof" outloud … or maybe it was the two guys behind us).

So, we were all chatting it up and ordering our coffee when the rest of the room went silent, and a second later a waiter dropped a tray of coffee cups. Rednaked Woman had just strolled in all cool-like. But, nobody else was feelin’ cool. Can you say "Sizzle"? I had to unfasten a couple buttons on my blouse just to keep from over-heating. Kayten noticed and gave me a wink. That made me happy and tingly.

We were all settled in around a big comfy table when Chick arrived. She was fashionably late and looked fashionably spectacular! A vision of perfection! Oh! OH! OH ! ! ! How could I forget the shoes? The shoes were to die for! We were all expecting Mary Janes, but she surprised us with a gorgeous midnight blue sling-back. They looked so sexy on her perfect little feet.

Despite the excitement of finally meeting all of these amazing Hot Chiks, I was feeling a pang of fear that my dear Cricket wasn’t going to make it to the party. However, just as I felt a sad sigh rising in my chest, she came rushing through the door. We all cheered and ordered another round of Coffee ala Zing!

Cricket is a striking little tart, my friends. She was wearing a fabulous dress … no, wait … She was wearing THE SHIT out of a fabulous dress! And, I’m sure I wasn’t the only one who was wondering about the bra and panty set beneath. It was all I could do to keep my hands off her … hey wait … if this is my fantasy date and Cricket is my fantasy girlfriend, I don’t have to keep my hands off her do I???

… So then, the coffee shop turned into a gorgeous Penthouse Suite where we had a big slumber party together. We played Twister, did each other’s hair, talked endlessly about sex and had a pillow fight in our underwear … oh, and Cricket and I made-out like nobody’s business. (you know I included this paragraph mostly for the guys)

Although we never got around to the diabolical scheming, right before midnight, Chick reminded us that we promised to blow kisses to
Average Joe. So we did *smooches*

6 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Tiger said...

Yay!! That was FUN! (so much fun I wish we could... y'know do it for really real ;)

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Ed said...

Oh wow, I'd love to be a real gathering like that (if guys were allowed, that is)...

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger M said...

Woo Hoo!!!

Kisses from a gaggle of Betties!!!

Hmmm, I sense another counter reset in my near future!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Chick said...

I had sooo much fun (this post made me smile...all the way through)! Scheming with hot chiks? Simply put...there is very little in life that can compare.

Thanks for finally getting us all together, Theresa.

One question...what were YOU wearing, hottie?

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

I absolutely love my outfit, especially the way Rednaked Woman described me in it. Damn, I think I have a crush on myself!

Since it was so much fun, we'll definitely have to do it again ... maybe, as tiger says, "for really real".

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Tiger said...

*laughing & nodding* @ the "for really real." & I like pumps w/ ankle straps... yummy!

...I keep meaning to get around to doing an "ass-kickin' boot" entry... because I must have at least a dozen pair. Mostly black--but one fabulous pair of red ones. Those are like--ultra special. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home