Sunday, October 01, 2006

Be Back Soon

I’m going away this week. A friend offered me a chance to tag along with her on a business trip. I get to hang out at a swanky hotel and explore the local surroundings while she’s at meetings during the day. In the evenings, I can meet up with her at the parties. My girl’s company is paying for everything except my food, booze and pedicures so the price is right.

Maybe this is the break I need to get my Hot Bloggy Chik groove back. I’ll try to catch up with everyone when I return.


Much Love!!!

7 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Chick said...

Those kinds of trips are so much fun. Where ya going? Get a massage while you're at it.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger nosthegametoo said...

You will be missed until your return.

Enjoy yourself.

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Have a fabulous time T!!!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger ZooooM said...

AWESOME! Be safe.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Smerdyakov said...

It sounds like a perfect opportunity to kill a random stranger and get away with it.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Have a great time. Looking forward to a refreshed you when you return.

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it happens to be in Chicago. . . Actually, I may be coming through your way in December.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home