Thursday, July 13, 2006

Desire

He: I can make you do what I want.
She: No you can’t.
He: Even better, I can make you WANT to do what I want.
She: No you can’t.
He: Lick your lips.
She: What?
He: Lick your lips.
She: No.
He: You want to lick your lips, don’t you?
She: NO!
He: Baby, I really think you’ll feel better once you lick your lips.

She: No, I’m sure my lips are fine.
He: Actually, your lips look a little dry and ashy.
She: I don’t care.
He: Watch me. Doesn’t this look nice when I lick MY lips? Mmmm, very moist.
She: You’re mad.
He: Go ahead. Lick your lips. You want to.
She: No, I don’t.
He: I won’t think any less of you. Lick your lips.
She: Stop it.
He: You want to.
She: No, I don’t.
He: If you won’t do it for yourself, do it for me.
She: No.
He: Lick your lips.
She: No, no, NO!!!
He: You are soooo close. Come on. It'll be very satisfying. Do it.
She: Give it up. I’m not going to.
He: You might not do it, but admit it, you want to lick them.
She: Don’t you have something better to do?
He: No. This is the most important thing in the world.
She: You’re twisted.
He: I can’t stop watching your lips. Lick them.
She: Go away.
He: By now, you must want it more than I do.
She: No, I’m not insane.
He: Lick your lips.

She: No.
He: Lick your lips.
She: Damn it. Do you know where my lip-balm is?
He: Yes
She: Where?
He: In my front pocket.
..........., lick 'em.

20 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Steve said...

There is a well known saying in philosophy: "Desire is the desire of the Other."

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger ZooooM said...

Odd, I just posted about the lip balm I carry in my purse and how much I love it.

Not that it has anything to do with your always awesome posts.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Okay, I admit it. I licked my lips.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Damn dry ass lips

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

Steve - Very nice. Thanks.

Zoooom - Mine is Thymes. I can't live without it.

Michelle - Ha! Felt good to give in to it, didn't it? Did you look around to see if anyone noticed?

Al - Come on, Lover ... lick your lips!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

Dick, if you really love me, you'll lick your lips.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger i used to be me said...

She: Lick them for me.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

What are we going to do with you, Jenny? You're so naughty. I could never imagine saying something like that.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger i used to be me said...

I think someone might have stolen my name and password, because I can't imagine making that comment either, T, but if I did, and this is not an admission of guilt by any means, I would blame it on the hormones. ;)

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

That's perfect. The next time I'm tempted to blurt out the words, "Lick Me!", I'm just going to go for it. Later on, I'll blame my hormones ... or yours ... or whatever works.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger i used to be me said...

sure, sure, blame it on the old chik

my motto is "by any means necessary"

then apologize later

i'm sorry for being naughty

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(lick)

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger The Ogre said...

Must resist the licking.....

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger nosthegametoo said...

Wow... so licking isn't just for ice cream?? Who knew.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Joy said...

"He" sounds like someone I know.

Now where's my Rosebud Strawberry lipgloss?

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Popeye - You're so sexy when you follow instructions.

Ogre - You can't resist forever.

Nosthegametoo - So many things to lick ...

Joy - Anyone I know?
Your lip gloss? Hmmm, let me check my pockets.

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger something from me said...

Persuasion is always better than force.

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Imelda said...

I refuse to admit that I had filthy thoughts when I read this post.

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Me said...

That is very funny.

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that a lot... and that kind of games are very exciting... ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home