Friday, June 09, 2006

Silly MEME

Here's a meme I picked up from Andy T. The instructions are simple. You type "(your name) needs" into Google and write down the first ten results. Some of mine were funny so I included a dozen.
  • Theresa needs to be punished.
  • Theresa needs to take care of her ill mother.
  • Theresa needs to get used to the fact that she will remain the Ketchup Queen.
  • Theresa needs to seriously start thinking about what she is doing before she acts.
  • Theresa needs images of the month.
  • Theresa needs to call me so I can get her …
  • Theresa needs to come back for a visit.
  • Theresa needs to renew her body whole and to heal.
  • Theresa needs a lawyer.
  • Theresa needs to know the surface area of a box.
  • Theresa needs mental help.
  • Theresa needs a pair of cheetah print frames!

12 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger i used to be me said...

This is a cute one, I think I'll do it too.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Ron Southern said...

You know I don't much play. But I will this time!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger AndyT13 said...

Yep, it's a good one! I originally tried ages ago with AndyT13 and got nothin. I'm afraid to look at what I might get now...

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Spin_Doc1 said...

I tried it and it was not nearly as fun. I share my name with a famous person, who needs a lot of things according to the press, but nothing interesting.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Um, is the images the mouth and needs a lawyer tied together somehow :-O?! Just kidding. am on my way to google myself.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Brea said...

Cute, of course curiosity made me do it too. My first result: "Brea needs to be told she's beuatiful 15 million times a day." If only... ;)

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

punished huh lol

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Chick said...

Ketchup always reminds me of Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction (I love how she says it...strange, huh?).

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Sphinx said...

LMFAO
My name is Theresa as well, and I just posted this meme on my blog!
I got a few different ones though!
xD

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger moonpharmacys said...

Be Nice to visiting your blog again, it HAS been months for me. Well this article that I've been waited for long with. I need this article we complete this assignment in the college, and it Has Sam topic with your article. Thanks, great shareBuy medicine .

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Sam said...

This is a best work that by sharing this excellent and amazing information, buy cipro and buy abilify this blog is going to be brilliant resource to get knowledge.

 
At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my purchase avalide and Generic aciphex bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home