Monday, March 14, 2005

K-HOT's Ongoing All-Request Hour

T informs me that some of her email contacts from this blog have asked her questions about Mental Illness that she does not know how to answer. However, as our ethics prevent us from sharing that information without prior consent, and I do not make my email public, I'd like to make you all an open proposition: If there is anything you want/need to know about Mental Illness (particularly Major Depressive Disorder and Bipolar Disorder), just publish them in the comments section of this post. Remember that you can comment anonymously if it makes you uncomfortable. I'll try to answer to the best of my knowledge, drawing from research on the net and elsewhere as well as from my own experience.

I want to help, but you have to help me. Please give me some topics, at least, to get me started!

--Lu

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger theresa said...

Brilliant plan, Lu.
How come I can't get my shit together? :p

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Lu said...

Perhaps you're trying too hard.

(that was a message from my Spirit Guides, by the way)

--Lu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home