Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Damn, I Love My Life!

For all my bitchin’ and belly-aching, I genuinely love and appreciate my life. Hell, who wouldn’t love being a Hot Chik? It’s a wild road-trip without a map, and the scenery gets better and better every day.

These are the little treasures I appreciated today:

  1. The older I get, the better lookin’ I get. It’s like magic. Same thing happened to my Dad. Thanks Dad!
  2. It’s snowing, and it’s going to keep on snowing for a long, long time! Yay!!! I love to shovel snow. It makes me hot and cold both at the same time, and I get really strong shoulder and back muscles! (Tip: If you shovel your neighbor’s sidewalk, or dig out their car, next summer when you have a crazy-ass wild party and one of your dumb-fuck friends passes out on their porch, they’ll think twice about calling the cops.)
  3. Marine Corps Man (the hottie of all work-place hotties) came over to my Cubicle Corner of Shame today and talked to me for about a hundred hours. We laughed and laughed, and even flirted a bit too. As he was leaving, I cracked one that nearly made him burst. I love when I do shit like that!
  4. I discovered Fat-Free Whipped Cream in a can. Glory-Be! It only has 5 calories for 2 tablespoons. Imagine the possibilities. Really, go for it, IMAGINE! Ummm……
  5. My car is paid off this Thursday. It’s a Honda with under 85 thousand miles. I’m not going to have a car payment for a really long time. Imagine all the shoes, hot little skirts, and other pretties I can buy. IMAGINE! Ummm……
  6. After learning the Boobie Secret from Joe, I’m even more in love with my tits than I was before. Not that I really needed validation from men to love them (they are so nippl-y-icious), but a genuinely appreciative audience sometimes enhances self-love.
  7. There are so many Hot Chiks everywhere. I love Hot Chiks. They are so goddamn Hot!!! Are there even enough hot guys for all the Hot Chiks?
  8. I’m very excited about all the enthusiasm for the campaign to make 2005 the year of Cunnilingus. As a matter of fact, I’m so happy that I’m nearly tongue-tied! (don’t groan, you would have said it if you thought of it first).
  9. I’ve lost 4 lbs of the 10 lbs of nasty jiggly bits I gained this fall. The Stair Master of Death is a harsh mistress, but she knows how to make me strong and shape up my sweet ol’ juicy ass.
  10. I love bellies. Fortunately, I have a number of friends who let me rub their bellies, including my two cuddly fuzzy dogs.
  11. Speaking of bellies, I also flirted with Looks at His Shoes Man twice today (he’s got a good belly). In the last six months, I’ve managed to get eye contact almost on a weekly basis. Today was a no-go, but it’s always fun to try. (Note: this does not violate my New Year’s goal of not toying with the stupid. Toying with the shy and easily intimidated is fair game). Besides, he’s really adorable.

6 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Kay said...

Hey! What's the Boobie Secret? Don't tease me ...

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger theresa said...

K - In the post below this, Joe reassured me with the following, "Theresa, all boobs are good! Big, small, perky, not perky, as long as they're there and accessible, it just doesn't matter. But, you have to keep this in confidence - it's one of the secrets of the Guy Society." Yesterday, he commented in greater detail on his blog. I agree 100%, but I thought it was just a Chik thing.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Tommy said...

I did mention "toungue-tied" before you, its just over on Jay and Kitti's blog. I thought that it would make a good t-shirt for the campaign.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger John Q. Public said...

Ahhh, you've discovered one of the secrets of life - the older you get, the hotter you get! I'm telling ya', women in their mid-30's to late 40's seriously have it going on!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger theresa said...

Damn Joe, many more comments like that and you're going to earn Honorary Hot Chik status.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger theresa said...

Tommy - That's definitely one for the list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home